- Dictated by the amazing views, Villa Paradisa has been designed to offer the best vistas and appreciation from every conceivable aspect. The architecture compliments the coastal lifestyle with an emphasis on outdoor living and relaxation. The finishes are inspired by the environment, from the colours of sand and sea, and textures of the natural sandstone, marble, travertine, porcelain and wood, to the wave design of the sea green balustrades.
- The Villa has 3 suites and 1 room, each individually created with style, comfort and the best views possible in mind; names chosen from the treasures of our ocean.
- Sparkling rim-flow pool with Martini seats and Jacuzzi with awesome views (unattended)
- Pavilion and sun terrace
- Each suite is well-appointed and spacious with fabulous sweeping views over the lagoon and through the famous Knysna Heads. Together with the bathroom and covered veranda, the exclusive space of each suite is approximately 50 sqm.
- Each bedroom has under carpet heating and electric fan, furnished with an eye on pleasure, and have either queen, king or twin beds with cotton percale linen.
- The bathrooms have bath tubs for two and separate seamless glass showers. The Honeymoon Suite or Oyster Room, has a spa bath tub with double captain seats. The taps and shower heads are Hansgrohe or Kludi. Bathrooms have under floor heating and heated tower rails. Bath sheets, robes and bath & body products are provided.
- The suites are serviced daily and in addition, a turndown service is offered in the evening, once guests have departed for dinner.
- We regret, due to the nature of the site, Villa Paradisa is not suitable for physically challenged guests or children.
- In compliance with the law, smoking is not permitted in the bedrooms or any indoor areas.
- The newly completed Seahorse Room, smaller than the suites yet with similar quality finishes and beautifully decorated. The room with bathroom is approximately 30 sqm and the exclusive use patio another 30 sqm.
- Features are similar to those listed under Suites above and the same services apply.
- Secure on-site parking is provided.
- Guest Laundry Service - outsourced
- Daily servicing of rooms
- Free wireless internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Full Breakfast is served in Dining Room or Pavilion (weather permitting)
- Wine, Sparkling Wine and Beverage selection
- Beauty therapy by appointment
- Late check-in by prior arrangement
Creators and residents of Villa Paradisa, Martin and Marilyn, have a wealth of local knowledge between them, gleaned from over 20 years in Knysna, and would be happy to assist you with your reservations for:
- Dinner at local restaurants (selection provided in suites)
- Airport Transfers
- Local Taxis
- Car Rentals
- Local Activities